ATTENTION OF CD WARDENS OF ALL RANKS
SUB: Calling for nominations from eligible/enrolled Civil Defence Wardens For the “His Excellency President’s meritorious medal for Home guards and Civil Defence personnel-2016”
Find enclosed circular and annexure for sending nominations for His Excellency President’s Meritorious Medalfor Home Guards and Civil Defence 2016, I have been instructed to inform you the following:
1) Kindly forward nominations of eligible, deserving and enrolled CD Wardens, Completely filled application along with annexure, Appreciation letters received and citation with selected photos of your service in Civil Defence to reach The Chief Wardens office in Head Qtrs on or before Friday 09th October 2015, 3 PM.
2) Attach self attested Xerox copy of your appointment order (Original needs to be produced when called for).
3) Nominations from CD wardens who have served in Civil Defence for a minimum of 8 years service may be recommended. Mention your achievements in Civil Defence and not that of any other organizations/NGOs.
4) All nominations received within the prescribed time mentioned above
Will be forwarded to the Department and the same will be evaluated and finalized by Senior Officers.
5) Details of eligibility and other criteria is mentioned in TP Message Dtd:24-09-2015 which is enclosed for your ready reference.
A Copy of the Circular and Annexure has been displayed in Notice Board for information and necessary action and the same is sent by email to Divisional Wardens.