ASKA EMERGENCY LIGHT TRAINING ON 12TH NOVEMBER 2014
SPECIAL TRAINING IS BEEN ORGANISED AT CD HEAD QTRS AT ULSOOR ON WEDNESDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2014, 10 AM TO 04.30 PM, ON " ASKA EMERGENCY INFLATABLE LIGHT " , they will train on how to operate the system and its functions.
KINDLY DEPUTE ONE YOUNG AND ACTIVE CD WARDEN FROM EACH DIVISION TO ATTEND THE TRAINING, WHICH INVOLVES PRACTICAL SESSION OF CARRYING THE LIGHT, FIXING, OPERATION AND RELATED TRAINING.
KINDLY ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- Those deputed should stay for the full duration of training till evening.
- SEND IN YOUR CONFIRMATION ON OR BEFORE 11TH EVENING BY EMAIL.
- Give preference to members of QRT
- All attendees should wear CD Jackets and Shoe.
- Depute People who are Physically strong , so that it will be easy for them to carry Heavy Equipment.
- Trainees should have undergone some courses at our Academy.
- Report to Shri.Ashok Wajre, Dy.Commandant, Academy.
- This Training is open only for enrolled wardens with ABBJ Bank A/C
- Maintain utmost discipline and cooperate with the Trainers,
Best Wishes & regards.
Yours sincerely, (Dr.P.R.S.Chetan) Officer Commanding (WS) andChief Warden, Civil Defence-Bangalore Copy with compliments to:Sri. Om Prakash, IPS,DGP, Commandant General Home Guards, Director Civil Defence & DG-KSFES/SDRFSri.K.L.Sudheer, IPS,IGP, Addl. Director General, KSFES/SDRF & IGP, Home Guards & Civil Defence.Sri.G.B.Kawri, KSPSCommandant, HG & CD Academy and DCG.